PURPOSE OF THE Directory

This is a database of artists performing live music in Second Life. Each post has identical headings although the amount of information on each artist varies. I hope the headings are comprehensive enough to provide useful information for a variety of people.

The Directory is searchable alphabetically, by artist, genre and country . . . . see more down the right hand side.

In some cases I have also reviewed the artist in my linked blog - Live Music In Second Life. This is flagged up for you.

New artists are continually being added as time permits and as I listen to them. Let me know if you wish to be added.

I will be pleased to receive your feedback .... .... .... .... .... gold.cazalet@gmail.com





David Perdu

x
David Perdu is an acoustic guitarist and vocalist who streams from North Wales in the UK.  David Burton in the real world.

" I am a musician who loves to write and perform ... I enjoy many sorts of music however if I had to choose my favourite artists would be Bert Jansch, John Renbourn, Paul Simon, Doc Watson and Pierre Bensusan.  I am lucky enough to work with awesome musicians who contribute saxophone and beautiful harmonies to my songs "


He is a very accomplished and established player of classical guitar in the real world though only playing in SL since March 2011.





Genre:  Folk and classical guitar
Country:  UK
Language:  English
Time Zone:  SLT + 8
Review in Live Music in Second Life:  Yes on 7 September 2011
Own Group in Second Life:  David's Perdurians
Links to Artist's Website:  YouTube and MySpace
Calendar: HERE
Manager / Bookings:  Contact Twinky Waffle
Song List:  More than a dozen originals, ten or so covers, 17 instrumentals and 3 with his SL Partner Esmerose singing lead vocal. 

Date data first input to this Directory:  21 August 2011

x